Approximately 40% of your shots are taken with the putter, and we find that if golfers are working on the right thing, the shot return on practice time is easier to get here than any other game area.
If you're working on the right thing.
The Putting Masterclass programme is designed to make a meaningful difference to your experience on the greens, reduce your scores and increase your enjoyment of this game within game.
It's a 6 hour programme taken over 1-3 months, requiring at least half that time again from you in practice time (indoor and outdoors) outside the lessons. Contents include:
1) Initial assessment using SAM Puttlab and skills tests
2) Set up template
3) Putter fitting and recommendations (retro fit of existing putter an option)
4) Stroke mechanics
4) Prescription of drills
5) Advice on creating practice environments
6) Green reading coaching with mulitple scenarios and rich feedback
7) Pace control
8) Putting recipe video - by the end of the programme we consolidate what we have covered to give you a personalised recipe - a handful of the most relevant and impactful strategies that we have tried and tested and know work for you.
We are fortunate to have the perfect environment for putting training. One of the largest indoor putting areas in the south-east with industry leading tech (SAM Puttlab 6), two grass putting greens and access to Worplesdon Golf Course top 70 UK, reknown for consistently good putting surfaces.
WGC members are entitled to a reduced rate if they insert the relevant coupon code. Contact us for details.
Putting masterclass programme
1. This voucher cannot be redeemed for cash.
2. This voucher is valid 6 months from the issue date.
3. All vouchers for services must be booked in advance.
4. For any queries regarding vouchers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Vouchers will be posted first class within 2 days of purchase date.